Weekend Mess

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ever felt like there's so much to do and no time to do it in?? Well that's how I'm feeling today. I call it our "Weekend Mess" i don't clean on Friday's and Saturday's since it's the only time i get to spend with my husband and most of the time we are running around all day trying to get things done. Sunday's i always look at the house and sigh because it's always a ever loving wreck. Mail on the counters, dishes in the sink, glasses laying around, and bags from shopping all over the place. Like i said i don't do anything on Friday's and Saturday's.

My husband works so much that i barely get to see him so anytime i have with him i want to spend with him and not running around the house cleaning all day. Well i also have food to cook today because it's the Pens playoff game. Yeah we're gonna smash the New York Rangers! We better!!! I also plan to go outside and take some photos since i haven't since the 17th =X I have these gorgeous tulips beside my porch that are just waiting for me to shoot them.

Well time to get going the game comes on soon i don't have much time!

0 comments: