Book Shopping

Friday, April 18, 2008


Hubby and I went to half price books yesterday =) I found all of these books for only $14! He had to basically pry me away from those book shelves lol I'm such a book nerd! At least now he won't have to stop by the library every so many days to pick me up a book. I think these should last me awhile... but with the way i read who knows =X.

Reading is so peaceful and relaxing it's one of the things i enjoy the most. I have my own little room in our house where i just sit back with a big glass of tea a candle burning and my dog laying on the floor below me and read for hours at a time. I call it my "Zen" room. It's painted a nice shade of blueish gray with white trim and original hardwood floors. I have candles all over the place that smell so sweet when they burn. My own little escape!

Well the house work isn't getting done with me sitting here on this computer... Enjoy this weather! Isn't it lovely?!!

0 comments: