Family Dispute

Thursday, April 3, 2008

So she isn't mad at me! Turns out she just went to see a friend and had left her cellphone in the car. I hate when people are mad at me it just eats at me until it's resolved but in this case i misread the entire thing which was easy to do because of how she just left and didn't answer my calls.

I just got done playing Yahtzee with my sister. It's one of my all time fav games. We used to play it with our parents when we were kids so it's something we have been doing for a long time now. She rolled 3 yahtzee's the first game!!! Yeah she kicked my butt that game lol The second game i did better and actually won so i redeemed myself =)

Tomorrow I'm going to the library to look for some new books to read. I'm hoping they have Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I loved her Undomestic Goddess and hopefully they'll have some books by Catherine Anderson to. She has become one of my fav authors. I love her books. Well time for me to go to bed! Goodnight


I'm guessing my sister is really mad at me right now because she stormed out of here saying she would be right back and has yet to come back... that was like 3 hours ago. She was playing with my dog and like batting at him near the face and i jumped at her and told her not to. I didn't mean to do it and i didn't mean to be rude it's just my dog is around 100 lbs and i don't want him hurting anyone. I tried to text message and explain that to her and say sorry but she has yet to return the messages or call me back. All i said is "Don't do that i don't want him to end up violent" what if he ends up hurting someone because he thinks they want to play with him when in reality they don't?? That's what i worry about i need to keep a dog that size under control and tame as much as possible. "sigh" i hate it when people are mad at me especially when it's my family. Now i feel really uncomfortable because i know i have to face her face to face eventually and i hate confrontations i never say things right so sometimes it just ends up even worse then it started.

0 comments: