Album Cover!

Saturday, April 5, 2008



I got an email on flickr the other day from Tyler asking me if he could use the photo above for his album cover. I told him yes as long as i was credited for the photo and if i could have a copy of the cd. He agreed and also said if he came to my town he would send me free tickets to his show as well and said he will not only send one cd but a few =D

I feel honored to have someone want to use one of my photos for something like that!!! I can't wait to see the cd and what it looks like as the cover. I told my hubby about it and he is super excited for me =).

BLAH i am so tired right now. We went for a very long walk earlier and i wore the wrong shoes i have blisters all over my feet now and i am just so tired from it. The dog would not listen at all... I guess he was in one of those moods. Ah well I'm off to bed!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratz. It's a really great photo ^^

What camera did u use, anyway?