Gorgeous Spring Day

Thursday, April 10, 2008


It was such a warm gorgeous day today. I went to the store to grab a few things came home put everything away cleaned up and then went for a walk with my sister. I got a lot of nice shots of all the beautiful flowers coming up around here. Sometimes i wonder what my neighbors must think when they see me outside laying on the ground to get a good shot of a small flower or when I'm bent over with my head almost to the ground trying to get the perfect angle... JEEZ i must look totally crazy out there lol.

I'm sneaky to... I sneak into people's yards to get photos of their flowers. So far so good no one has caught me and i don't think they would be mad but who knows right? Some people are like really finicky about things like that.

Tomorrow is game 2 of the playoffs for the Pittsburgh Penguins. We smashed the Senators last game 4-0. Roberts came out with a mission and scored the first goal. Shouldn't doubt scary Gary you just never know with him. Geno had a 3 point night with 2 assists and a goal. He's just awesome!! There is no other way to say it but awesome. Tomorrow should be fun i bet the Sens are just a little annoyed at us.... Can't wait!!!

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Will you keep blogging here now?