Summer Dreams

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sometimes i would love nothing more to find a little cottage by the beach and pack up and go stay there for the whole summer. I can imagine it sitting on the porch while the ocean rolls in and reading a book in the warm summer breeze while drinking sweet tea with a lemon wedged on the side of the glass. Memories would be made and peace would be my ultimate goal. I guess you can say i have a wild imagination =)

I'll be watching my nieces this summer so that idea is just what it is an idea that cannot happen. I start June 9th and I'm really excited about it. Staying by the ocean would be wonderful but being with my nieces is even more wonderful. I love those little girls with every part of me I've been watching them both since they were babies and were super close.

I'm really happy and proud of my sister. She split up with her husband awhile ago and since then I've just seen her come back to life little by little. Though it hasn't been a picnic of course splitting up is never easy but she's full of life again and glowing that's something i haven't seen in her since she was a teenager. He took the life right out of her so it's great to have my sister back. She met someone new and he sounds amazing. I'll be meeting him this upcoming weekend and i cannot wait! They're getting a place together and starting over again. I am so happy for her i hope all her dreams come true and she can finally have the love and respect she deserves. Well i have so many things to get done today so i better get off here. Enjoy this beautiful weather!

0 comments: